Where are the best places to kayak & paddleboard in the US?
These are the top kayak places in the US and world with tour companies to help you get there.
- Door County, Wisconsin – A peninsula surrounded by water with limestone cliffs, lighthouses, caves, shipwrecks and more. Tour some amazing spots with Door County Kayak
- New Orleans, Louisiana – See more than just bourbon street, the swamps around New Orleans are national geographic quality. See the swamps with New Orleans Kayak Swamp Tours or Crescent city kayak
- Austin, Texas – Lady Bird Lake is a hot spot for non-motorized paddle boarding and kayaking. Make sure to check out the bat bridge from beneath with Austin Paddle Shack or Lone Star Kayak Tours
- Houston, Texas – Buffalo Bayou and Clear Lake. Paddle through downtown houston with Buffalo Bayou Kayak or party on Clear Lake with a Kemah Kayak.
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin – Bar hop on the Milwaukee river with Brew City Kayak.